Watch anything you want conveniently on a big screen thanks to our Apple TV app. This app is available only for Apple TV 4 or higher.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV and search for “Bitport TV”.
- Install it and run it.
- To get login code, go to Bitport.io in your web browser and log in. After logging in, navigate to (in the same browser window) https://bitport.io/get-access to obtain login code.
- Go back to your Bitport TV app and insert the login code.
- You successfully connected Bitport TV app with your account.
Good to know
- To get login code in your web browser, go to Bitport.io and log in. After logging in, navigate to (in the same browser window) https://bitport.io/get-access to obtain login code.
- To be able to stream videos on Apple TV, all videos need to be converted first. We know that this is not the most convenient, but Apple TV does not support most of the video formats. Therefore most videos need to be converted first to meet the requirements from Apple. Please be patient.
- Bitport TV allows the streaming of videos with subtitles (if they are available on Opensubtitles.org)
- According to our stats, about 1% of all videos cannot be converted and played on Apple TV. Either the files are corrupted or fake.