Saving your torrents directly to Google Drive has a lot of advantages which include; super-fast downloading to your PC and automatic synchronization of your torrents via Google Drive sync.
It is a feature for Big and Standard plans only, and unfortunately, we were forced to add limits (200 GB per 7 days for Standard, 1 TB per 7 days for Big). If you need more, contact us at [email protected]
Saving to Google Drive is easy:
- Add your torrent to Bitport.
- Click on Files and select "select Folder from Google Drive". If Bitport is not authorized, you will be asked to authorize it.
- Click on Authorize, select your Google Account and allow Bitport to access your Drive.
- Then you will be returned back to your page, where you can now select "select Folder from Google Drive" and choose where to download your file.
- Wait for your download to finish. Then it will look like this
A simple way to add downloads to your Google Drive.